graduation percentage

i passed my BA exam this year and got 69%. But i have given a paper for revaluation and the scores in in might change after the university goes through the procedure. What should i do? Will the changed percentage be considered later or the one that i enter in the form right now will be continued till the end of the admission procedure?
1 answer

Hi, You can enter the percentage that you currently have and later on you can make the changes at the time of admission, by raising a request for the required change. Thanks. Team XAT